We will never sell, profit from, or share any personal information you share with us on this website, or during the course of representation. And, by the way, we are a law firm, so if you enter into a client-attorney relationship with us, by hiring us, we can’t share your information without penalty of law, so rest easy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us during the course of your use of our website, unless we obtain your consent by asking you in a very formal, obvious way.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Our gravity forms, for example, is set up so that we don’t store your personal information.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.