Who are H-2B Visa Services For?
- Foreign workers from select countries on the Federal Register Notice seeking temporary and seasonal non-agricultural jobs Americans workers are not qualified, willing, or able to take.
- All employers who are not temp-agencies or work-placement organizations
- Dependents of H-2B holders, via an application for H-4 status
Why hire a lawyer?
The H-2B visa is also a “lottery visa”, with a 66,000 person cap per year. The application season starts in October, and the spots fill up quickly. Given that time is critical, hiring a lawyer, like the ones at Bull City Lawyer, who knows their way through the system, is an incredibly valuable step to take in order to achieve best success through the process.
Bull City Lawyer’s H-2B Visa Services Include:
- Complete intake procedure and detailed review of your particular case
- Rundown of your complete option set for immigration, in addition to H-2B
- Support through the entire process, from application to final decision
- If you are an employer, we will take you through the labor certification process
- Accuracy in every facet of your application, from start to finish
- Submission of your H-2B visa documents in a timely manner
- Coordination and communication with government agencies
- Coaching for any interviews with USCIS or Consular officials
- Case tracking through our website
Bull City Lawyer Fees for H-2B Assistance