Foreign Direct Investment For Investors and Small Businesses
Our competence in both immigration and business law makes us unique.
Our lawyers come equipped with a background in real estate investment and small to medium size business merger and acquisition, and have worked or assisted on over $250 million dollars worth of real estate and investment deals, all involving international money transfers. So we have the networks and experience to help foreign individuals and companies make the moves that best serve their unique and challenging legal needs.
For foreign nationals and immigrants we provide a specialized services that both educates them as to which investments make the most sense given their nationality or immigration status, and how parts of the legal code, both at the state, federal, and international level can be leveraged to maximize the potential of a particular investment type.
For all companies, we provide trusted advice on immigration policies for the company and immigration strategies for employees and founders.
Bull City Lawyer’s Small Business Services Include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions, including the formation of entities and alternative business structures
- Company registration and licensing
- We handle closings for all manner of transactions
- Employee agreements and incentives
- Negotiating assistance in all manner of transactions
- Counseling for structuring transactions and help with legal terms
- Venture capital and start-ups
- Immigration assistance for employees and founders (H-1Bs, L-1s, E visas, O visas, and others)
- Company incorporation, business plan creation
- Angel financing and private equity investor introductions
- Employment Issues
- Any and all visa matters, including defense and representation in front of USCIS, DOL, DOS
- U.S. employment policy and compliance
- Employer-employee disputes
- Real Estate
- Financing, acquisition and leasing
- Zoning, construction and disposition
- Intellectual Property
- Pre-litigation dispute resolution and risk analysis relating to IP issues
- Trade secret protection and technology development
- Trademark infringement/non-infringement opinion letters
- Trademark evaluation and registration
- IP licensing and assignment
- Cease and desist letters